atripla and THC positive reading

I am on parole and just had a urine test. It first test came back positive for Marijuana. If they send this to a lab to have it tested, will it come back as atripla or marijuana? My freedom rides on this.

It is my understanding that urine tests generally don't distinguish efavirenz as a chemical separate from THC/marijuana. In situations like that it is best to get a letter from your physician describing that you are taking a necessary prescription drug known to cause a positive urine THC test. If any reader has any more specific informatation on the subject please post. KH

Atripila & Back tightness?
What is preferable a good time to take Atripla?