Atripila & Back tightness?
Dec 5, 2007
I recently changed to Atripila from Sustiva, Emtrivia & Ziagen. I am experiencing sever tighness in my thoracic area of my back and my Chiropractor suggested I see if it wasrelated to my change in meds??
Response from Dr. Henry
The new drug in Atriple (tenofovir) would rarely cause localized muscle spasm/tightness so I generally would not link the switch to Atripla to your new symptoms but look for alternative explanations. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Herpes After Condom Inside Out Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Anal Sex Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling Lips After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Herpes If You Use A Condom?
- Can You Get HIV From Sharing Foods Or Drinks?
- Crystal Meth Use And HIV Drug Interactions
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.