unusual case, doryx keeping sculptra from working

I have undergone full treatment with what was then new-fill now sculptra. After two years it was clearly time for booster shots, but at the same time my doctor put me on Doryx. I have noticed since on the doryx sculptra does not seem to be doing anything. I have done some research and find one of the things doryx is known to do it to prevent the excess production of collagen. This seems to me it could be a problem for sculptra patients,since we really need the excess production of collagen.. any thoughts?

Response from Dr. Conway

Doryx is the antibiotic doxycycline, which is widely used to treat a number of conditions, including skin conditions. I am not at all aware of any interaction with Sculptra, nor does a quick literature search reveal any reports of such an interaction. I have two thoughts. it may be that the Sculptra has just run its course and you need a repeat treatment or some other treatment. I also wonder if it may be that you are taking the Doryx for a skin condition that may be worsening your facial appearance as a consequence of the condition itself and that the Doryx (with repeat lipoatrophy treatment) may end up helping?

is this the rigth for lipoatrphy?
herpes and hiv