|Re: HIV/AIDS Enquiry
Dec 2, 2007
Thank you Dr.Conway for answering my question. If you ever feel that you want to change someone's life abroad, let me know. It's also good to travel and see things you have never encountered in your life.
| Response from Dr. Conway
Knowledge is power..the more people know, the more they can take charge of things in a positive way...An excellent message for World AIDS Day...
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Red Eyes After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Is Having Hpv Worse Than An Std?
- Lower Back Pain And Abnormal Vaginal Bleeding
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.