|long term side effect of sustiva or combivir
Dec 1, 2007
I am taking sustiva and combivir for 2 years and I am fine with it but, recenly i am losing my concentration on everything I do. so do any of the medication can affect my consiousness?
| Response from Dr. Conway
I would certainly recommend that you discuss this issue with your doctor to see if a specific cause can be identified. However, of the medications you are taking, the the Sustiva can be associated with this side effect and this should be considered if no other cause for your loss of concentration can be found.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Sinus Infection An Ars Symptom?
- Red Spots Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Testing Negative After Sex With A Prostitute
- Blood In Urine After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Licking Anus Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.