Dec 1, 2007
thanks for answering my question if I can inject with another kind of filler ( FAT OR THE ONE THAT LAST 4 TO 6 MONTHS)now my question even in the same area where I had the aquamid injection?
Response from Dr. Conway
This is a question that might best be answered by the surgeon who will be doing the actual procedure. However, it is certainly my impression that you can perform surgery over the same area after the acute effects of the first procedure have worn off.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- HIV Infection Risk Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Dry Mouth After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Getting Fingered Worried I Have
- Painful Red Spots After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Sharing Razors Or Drinks?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.