|Re: Dr Conway From India - Followup
Dec 1, 2007
I had my wisdom tooth removed by dental surgery. About a week and a half after surgery I engaged in kissing with my ex which included lip-to-lip kissing, lip sucking, and playing with the tongue, maybe twice! As far as I remember, there was no blood in her mouth, neither mine had any....No sex of any form happened! Does this warrant testing?
Response from Dr. Conway
I am not aware of any cases of HIV infection being transmitted by kissing, however long or intense the kissing might be.
What should i do now? forget about it and move on and/or test for HIV?
My mind says forget and move one...not sure what you think though!
| Response from Dr. Conway
Yes, forget about it.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Balls After Drinking After Someone Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Does Doxycycline Treat Both Chlamydia And Gonorrhea?
- How Do I Get Rid Of Vaginal Pain After Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.