Nov 30, 2007
I have molluscum contagiosum. how do I get rid of it fast?
| Response from Dr. Conway
This is usually a fairly benign condition, as long as there are not too many lesions. The dermatologist we usually consult will often just pick them off with a curette or else apply liquid nitrogen on them. As long as the immune system is in fairly good shape (this is a good reason to begin HAART if you haven't already), they will often not recur after this simple treatment.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Penis Discharge After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Spots After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Herpes Symptoms Diarrhea
- How Are Genital Warts Contracted?
- How Long Do Hep C Symptoms Take To Occur?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.