Enquiry-HIV/AIDS

Dear Dr. Conway, I am one of the regular Body .com visitors and I like it because of the great information. Personally I live in Seattle working with one of the largest AIDS foundations, and I feel fortunate to be here. My question is, how can you expand yor expertise to other parts of the world? Even though anyone can access from everywhere worldwide, there are some parts of the world where technology is a myth. I know this village in Kenya, in a remote area and they can be more than happy if doctors visit, talk to them educate and answer tones of questions that are left answered. How can you extend your passion to this third world area? Thank You

Response from Dr. Conway

This is a great thought. I wonder if it would be possible to get some of their questions in writing and correspond with them the old fashioned "snail mail" way? When I was growing up, pen pals were very common...perhaps we could consider an "HIV penpal" club within the body, perhaps culminating with an actual visit to the place we are corresponding with? Knowledge is power, however it is delivered...

Kidneystones from Crix?
Dr.Conway from INDIA