Nov 30, 2007
If somebody had an aquamid injection as a filler in the area beside mouth, can they later have injections with another kind of filler that lasts 4 to six months? If yes, after how many years from the aquamid injection?
| Response from Dr. Conway
There is really no limitation to the frequency or mixing of different approaches to the treatment of lipoatrophy. The only issue is to wait for the inflammatory reaction around a given injection to heal before proceeding with another treatment.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Eye Floaters After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Penis After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Hpd A Sexually Transmitted Disease
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.