Muscle pain a side effect?

I am taking Crix, 3TC, and Zerit. With Avapro for high blood pressure. I have been experiencing a more limited travel in my arm movements. For example, putting a coat I would feel pain in the muscles on both sides of my arms. And pain when lying in bed with my arms behind my head. VL's undetectable, counts at 560 and percents up too. Some veins showing in the legs.

I have put aside the exercise routeen (karate) for a while now thinking I've stretched a muscle, but this has gone on for 6 months now. Can muscle pain be a side affect?

Muscle pain=myalgia can be a side effect of treatment (most often-though still rare-AZT). In my experience occasionally regular exercise seems more poorly tolerated by patients on treatment. You might want to be checked for actual muscle irritation (a CPK blood test). In most cases muscle pain like you describe is not due to therapy. Assuming you are eating well, taking vitamins, and stretch well before exercising your case might be hard to pin down. If nothing comes up you might want to talk to a sports medicine specialist or a pain specialist. KH

Symptoms during Seroconversion
Constipation and jerking of the body