Atripila and food

Hello, My question is. Is it more benificial to take the atripila on an empty stomach or with food? I'm not sure about the efects of absorbtion with or without food. I currently take it at 9pm, but I work late and some times eat around the same time. My I.M doctor is looking into the pros and cons, but I thought in the meantime I would ask you. Thank you for your time.

If Atripla is taken with a meal with high fat content then can see more efavirenz side effects due to higher levels (increased absorption) in some patients. In my experience patients have somewhat fewer stomach complaints if taken with a light meal/snack with low fat content. KH

ARV
UNDETECTABLE BUT LOOSE STOOLS AND ENLARGED LIVER