Treatment time change

I have literally just started on meds efavirence/truvada from last night as this seemed more suitable to my lifestyle, i realize it is early days and that things will probably settle down sleep wise but wonder if it is possible to switch to the morning as at this time that seems to be the only adverse effect.

The first week is usually the biggest challenge as far as side effects with efavirenz/truvada. Ordinarily I encourage patients to stick with evening dosing for the first several weeks at least before switching to AM dosing if sleep/dream disturbances remain severe. KH

About treatments
ARV