Stocrin & pregnancy

I am currently pregnant and I discovered that I was pregnant at 14 weeks, before that I was on my treatment which included Stocrin, my CD4 is above 500 and my viral load is undetactable.I'm worried that Stocrin will harm my baby as I have been using it during the first trimester, what are my realistic chances. What form of abnomalities will I be faced with, due to the use of Stocrin. Is it too late for me as I am currently 24 weeks pregnant.

There has been an increase in fetal abnormalities in a monkey pregnancy model using efavirenz as well as a number of reports from human experience. That being said, there are a modest number of reports of use of efavirenz during pregnancy with most pregnancies turning out OK. In our clinic we try to avoid use of efavirenz during pregnancy particularly during the first trimester. If a women becomes pregnant while on efavirenz we switch to an alternative drug for the remainder of the pregnancy and inform the OB team to more carefully assess the status of the fetus. KH

Lymph nodes
About treatments