|lymph nodes and bacterial meningitis
Nov 21, 2007
Recently I was hospitalized with cryptococcus meningitis I did my treatments with ampho B. I had swollen lymph nodes on my jaw line thta was filled with yeast. Now it is swollen and sore again, what is this? I am AIDS+ 11-12yrs.
Response from Dr. Henry
Swollen lymph glands in the setting of AIDS can be due to a wide variety of conditions from infections to immune reconstitution after starting effective HIV therapy. Your HIV provider is the best person to assess the likely cause and recommend treatment for you. KH
Serious Injection Site Reaction
- When Should You Get Tested For Chlamydia Again After Treatment?
- What Kind Of Skin Problems Can You Have If You Have Gonorrhea?
- What Foods To Avoid If You Have Shingles?
- What Can Cause A False Positive For Gonorrhea?
- Syphilis How Does It Affect Reproductive System
- Symptoms Of Genital Herpes In The Mouth
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.