Atripla and vision problems

I started taking Atripla in April and I notice my vision has gotten progressively worse. My far vision is continuing to deteriorate. I have had my vision prescription changed twice and I need a new perscription again. Is there a relationship between the two?

I haven't noted in our own clinic nor I have I seen any linkage in the literature between use of Atripla and rapid change/worsening in vision. Atripa can sometimes aggravate the development of diabetes or result in immune reconstitution syndromne (IRIS) that in some patients can cause eye problems. A good eye exam can ordinarily sort those issues out. Since vision changes also occur in the general population it can be hard to pin down a clear link between a particular drug and that problem. KH

Ringing in the ears-Viread or Viramune
Lost of sensation