Nov 11, 2007
What are the side effects of Kaletra and Truvada? When used together. Thank you.
| Response from Dr. Henry
The major side effects are stomach bloating, gas, some cramping, loose stools). Kaletra increase the levels of tenofovir (in Truvada). That often is not a problem but has to be kept in mind in certain patients (ie with some degree of kidney dysfunction). KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Dry Cough An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- White Bumps On Penis Sign Of HIV Infection
- Burning Penis After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Psoriasis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.