Nov 6, 2007
How long do the side effects last from pill to pill?
| Response from Dr. Henry
The components of Atripla tend to remain in the blood for a whole day thus allowing for once a day dosing. The most common side effect of Atripla relates to the efavirenz (Sustiva or Stocrine) with side effects (most often central nervous system related) more common in the first 4-8 hours after the dose when the blood levels tend to be the highest. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Coated Tongue After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Anal Sex Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Testicles After Getting Fingered Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Rubbing Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.