Nov 6, 2007
How long do the side effects last from pill to pill?
| Response from Dr. Henry
The components of Atripla tend to remain in the blood for a whole day thus allowing for once a day dosing. The most common side effect of Atripla relates to the efavirenz (Sustiva or Stocrine) with side effects (most often central nervous system related) more common in the first 4-8 hours after the dose when the blood levels tend to be the highest. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Fever After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Does Amoxicillin Cure Stds?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.