Nov 6, 2007
How long do the side effects last from pill to pill?
| Response from Dr. Henry
The components of Atripla tend to remain in the blood for a whole day thus allowing for once a day dosing. The most common side effect of Atripla relates to the efavirenz (Sustiva or Stocrine) with side effects (most often central nervous system related) more common in the first 4-8 hours after the dose when the blood levels tend to be the highest. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Effective Are Swabs When Testing For An Std?
- List Of Oral Contraceptives
- Names Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Red Bumps On The Vaginal Area With White Heads On Them
- What Are Signs And Symptoms For Hepatitis B When Disease Is Active?
- What Kinds Of Infections Could Cause A Brown Discharge?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.