dry skin & itching

I started itching in the last couple of weeks to the point wears it is almost unbearable at times. I am taking the combo of priesta, norvir,viread & epzicom meds.

If you are relatively new to those meds I would be concerned about either a hypersensitivity reaction to one of the drugs or something related to immune reconstitution. Those possibilities would be much less likely if you have been on the meds for > 3 months or so. Eczema and other skin conditions such as folliculitis are common in HIV+ persons. Your HIV specialist and/or a dermatologist should look at your rash to determine the most likely diagnosis and offer prompt symptomatic relief (often with antihistamines, steroid creams, and other pills or topical therapies). KH

IRS
Hair loss with 3TC