Truvada and nevirapine side effects

Hi there, I just started back on medication after a three-year break. My numbers had dropped to just over 200, and my vl was only about 40,000. The combination that I currently take is Truvada and Nevirapine. I hear this combo can be lipoatrophy friendly, as I have experienced much lipo in the past. However, since starting back on meds, I have noticed increased anxiety and a hot "flushing" feeling that comes and goes. I have also noticed that my resting heart rate is higher and my face feels tingly. what could possibly be going on?

thanks

Nevirapine can cause a variety of mild-severe hypersensitivity type reactions so that needs to be monitored (also liver issues). A range of idiosyncratic responses can be seen in different individuals from a regimen such as yours. A clinic visit for a lab and physical evaluation during the first weeks/months on your regimen is recommended to assess the seriousness of your symptoms. KH

hairloss
booze and HIV!!