|INTERACTIONS BETWEEN REYATAZ AND OXANDROLONE
Oct 28, 2007
ARE THERE ANY INTERACTIONS OF CONSEQUENCE BWTWEEN THESZE TWO? I SEE NOTHING IN THE LITERATURE EXCEPT A VAGUE REFERENCE BY VERGEL AT GMHC.
Response from Dr. Henry
I am not aware of any direct drug (pharmacokinetic )interactions that haven been reported for atazanavir and oxandrolone. Since oxandrolone can cause liver problems I would watch carefully for any additive liver problems when using those two drugs together. KH
Atripla Side Effects
- Black Spots After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Blisters After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Anal Sex Bottom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can Chlamydia Cause White Cell In Urine?
- Can Hepatitis Cause Excessive Saliva At Night?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.