INTERACTIONS BETWEEN REYATAZ AND OXANDROLONE
Oct 28, 2007
ARE THERE ANY INTERACTIONS OF CONSEQUENCE BWTWEEN THESZE TWO? I SEE NOTHING IN THE LITERATURE EXCEPT A VAGUE REFERENCE BY VERGEL AT GMHC.
Response from Dr. Henry
I am not aware of any direct drug (pharmacokinetic )interactions that haven been reported for atazanavir and oxandrolone. Since oxandrolone can cause liver problems I would watch carefully for any additive liver problems when using those two drugs together. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will Chlamydia Go Away On Its Own?
- When Does First Herpes Outbreak Occur?
- What Percent Of People Around The World Have Herpes?
- What Do Herpes Looks Like On Your Lips?
- What Happens When You Take The Hpv Vaccine But Already Have Genital Warts?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Genital Herpes While Using A Condom?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.