hgh

I have read countless articles concerning the benifits of using injectable hgh for people with hiv. I cannot find any data suggesting a drawback to this. Can you give your opinion on this?

I also read an article that stated the use of 3 ius per day of hgh along with 20mgs of oxandrolone can greatly extend the time between hiv infection and having to go on meds. This article suggested a certain ex-basketball great is a prime example of this--care to give an opinion?

Human growth hormone has been studied for use for lipodystrophy and wasting in the setting of HIV infection. It is expensive, often causes bone pain and problems like carpal tunnel syndrome or swelling, and can precipitate diabetes and other problems. Its effectiveness is modest and fairly transient once stopped. It has not been shown to safey and effectively prolong the time prior to reaching a threshold when treatment is needed (+/- oxandrolone). Magic Johnson has done well with his HIV due to his access to and effective use of standard antiretroviral medications. KH

unusual case, doryx preventing sculptra from working?
INTERACTIONS BETWEEN REYATAZ AND OXANDROLONE