unusual case, doryx preventing sculptra from working?

Long time user of new-fill/sculptra. After two years it was clear I needed touch-ups, and around that same time my doc put me on doryx for acne. I noticed that the touchups for several years now really have done almost nothing. I did some research on doryx and found one of the things its known to do is prevent excess production of collagen (it stangely also helps preserve normal collagen) but we need the excess production of collagen. I am just wondering if this is why I have basically no response now to sculptra after the immediant swelling.. do you have any thoughts or ideas where I can turn for advice?

There is not much published on very long term outcomes with Sculptra and there have been reports of a loss in volume over time so that touch ups are not as effectve. I haven't seen anything on an effect of doxycycline ( a widely used antibiotic that has been available for many years) on the Nu-fill/Sculptra. If any reader is aware of any reports on this issue please post. KH

Brugada Syndrome
hgh