How long do the side effects lasts

I am on AZT & ART. The nausea and upset stomach is driving me crazy. Prior to starting these meds I didn't have any of these problems. I was able to eat what I wanted when I wanted. But since I have been on these meds I haven't been able to do that. Why? Is this something that will last as long as I am on the meds or is it something that will go away after a certain period of time?

I can' tell from your message which medications you are on besides AZT. AZT can cause annoying upset stomach that is worse during the first 1-4 weeks and for most (80+ %) it diminished after that. KH

MAC Treatment
Weight Gain