|How long do the side effects lasts
Oct 23, 2007
I am on AZT & ART. The nausea and upset stomach is driving me crazy. Prior to starting these meds I didn't have any of these problems. I was able to eat what I wanted when I wanted. But since I have been on these meds I haven't been able to do that. Why? Is this something that will last as long as I am on the meds or is it something that will go away after a certain period of time?
Response from Dr. Henry
I can' tell from your message which medications you are on besides AZT. AZT can cause annoying upset stomach that is worse during the first 1-4 weeks and for most (80+ %) it diminished after that. KH
- White Tongue After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Symptoms Of This Std In Men Can Cause Epididymitis And Can Also Spread To The Blood Or Joints
- Can Deep Mouth To Mouth Kiss Cause Hiv?
- Can Indirect Contact With Body Fluids Cause HIV?
- Hiv Test Negative At 9 Months
- Is A Cough Without Fever An Early Symptom Og HIV?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.