Oct 23, 2007
Can garlic suppliments or milk thistle interefe with atripla
Response from Dr. Henry
Milk thistle probably is OK but data is limited. Garlic extract has been reported to possibly decrease efavirenz (Sustiva or Stocrine) levels that could jeopardize the effectiveness of the Atripla. KH
What to do?
joint and muscles pains
- What Is The Risk Of Getting AIDS From Topping?
- Ache In Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Sucking Penis Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Emotional Effects Of Stds
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.