Oct 23, 2007
Can garlic suppliments or milk thistle interefe with atripla
| Response from Dr. Henry
Milk thistle probably is OK but data is limited. Garlic extract has been reported to possibly decrease efavirenz (Sustiva or Stocrine) levels that could jeopardize the effectiveness of the Atripla. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Jock Itch After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have
- Sore Throat After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Does Doxycycline Cure Chlamydia In One Day?
- What Are Some Effects To Having Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.