What to do?
Oct 23, 2007
My fiance was tested hiv positive about 6 months ago but I tested negative, and we wanted to know how to get rid of the lymp nodes behind his ears due to hiv?
Response from Dr. Henry
There is generally no direct way to diminish the size of lymph nodes that are often enlarged due to HIV activation of the immune system. Often, antiretroviral therapy may decrease lymph node size but sometimes there is no effect or they actually get larger for a while before shrinking. He should consult with an HIV specialist. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Diarrhea After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore On Penis After Foreplay Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.