Cookbook for person with HIV/AIDS?
Oct 19, 2007
A friend of mine was recently diagnosed with HIV and his health is already rapidly declining.
I'm looking for a cookbook specifically for people with HIV/AIDS with diet tips, healthy recipes, etc ... do any exist?
Response from Dr. Henry
I am unaware of any cookbook specificly for HIV+ persons that I could recommend. If any reader is aware of such a book please post. The nutritional needs of a sick HIV+ patient can be variable depending on the specifics of the situation so it would be unlikely that one diet would be appropriate for most patients. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Why Cant I Get Rid Of Bacterial Vaginosis?
- Where Do You Get Shingles On Your Body?
- What Is The Most Common Medication Prescribed For Gonorrhea?
- What Is The Difference Between Canker Sores And Herpes?
- What Does The First Genital Herpes Outbreak Look Like?
- What Are The Different Types Of Herpes Zosters Or Shingles?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.