low blood pressure problems

have you heard of such a thing with taking atripla?my body gets this ice cold chill that just wont go away. thank you

I haven't heard of any patient in our clinic with the precise set of symptoms. Some patients continue to experience a variety of odd central nervous system side effects due to efavirenz (perhaps 5-10% of patients on Atripla have some degree of ongoing central nervous system complaints after the first 4 weeks). If it is bothering you a lot you might discuss with your HIV specialist a trial of a switch to an alternative treatment for a short period to see what happens to that symptom. KH

Atripla effects with other drugs.
Cookbook for person with HIV/AIDS?