low blood pressure problems
Oct 19, 2007
have you heard of such a thing with taking atripla?my body gets this ice cold chill that just wont go away. thank you
Response from Dr. Henry
I haven't heard of any patient in our clinic with the precise set of symptoms. Some patients continue to experience a variety of odd central nervous system side effects due to efavirenz (perhaps 5-10% of patients on Atripla have some degree of ongoing central nervous system complaints after the first 4 weeks). If it is bothering you a lot you might discuss with your HIV specialist a trial of a switch to an alternative treatment for a short period to see what happens to that symptom. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Jock Itch After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Vomiting After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hepatitis From A Kiss?
- Rare Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- What Are The Effects Of Estrace Cream On A Pap Smear Or Hpv Screen?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.