Echinacea Backfire

For over a year now I have been using colloidal silver to control my HIV and have had good luck until I used echinacea to raise my cd-4 count, which has been steadily declining. My viral load went from 700,000+ to 16600. After the echinacea it rebounded to 24,000+. I have since discontinued the use of this herb and am due for another blood test in 10 days. My question to you is have I wrecked my progress. It is my hope that I can avoid using anti-retroviral drugs and their expected (and often dangerous) side effects. I would appreciate any input you might have.

Thank You

There has been no convincing date published in a peer reviewed journal that colloidal silver has any clinically relevant anti-HIV efficacy. Viral loads can vary from 10,000-100,000 in the same patient over time or even +/- 10-20,000 in same patient same day so trends are hard to prove. Many of the current well tolerated HIV regimens routinely decrease the vira load to undetectable (< 50 copies). Such high level suppression makes it easier to appreciate whether a given regimen is effective. KH

pregancy
Cramping