Oct 17, 2007
what are the side affects of taking atripila....my boyfriend is taking the pill for 3 days now and for 3 days has been throwing up and sleepy and lose of appitate...what going on
| Response from Dr. Henry
Many patients have lots of side effects when first starting HIV meds-even with Atripla. The symptoms usually diminish over the first 1-4 weeks. what you describe seems worse than usual from the gut standpoint. He should discuss with his HIV specialist to see if they can give him something for the symptoms or whether he needs an evaluation. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Catch HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Performing Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Touching Dried Semen What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Rash After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.