tinnitus and atripla
Oct 17, 2007
i took atripla and within just one hour there is a fullness and terrible ringing in my ears. i walk like a drunken man and can hardly stand up. its like a psychadelic experience. is this normal?
Response from Dr. Henry
If you are just starting the Atripla many patients experience a wide range of central nervous system side effects during the first 1-4 weeks.If you are outside that time period then I would be concerned about another problem or whether Atripla is a good fit for you. The efavirenz is usually the culprit for symptoms like you describe. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Vaginal Sex With Condom And HIV Transmission Risk
- Could Sore Throat Be A Sign Of Primary HIV Infection
- Flu Symptoms During Window Period
- Do People Catch HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Ache In Testicles After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Semen After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.