tinnitus and atripla

i took atripla and within just one hour there is a fullness and terrible ringing in my ears. i walk like a drunken man and can hardly stand up. its like a psychadelic experience. is this normal?

If you are just starting the Atripla many patients experience a wide range of central nervous system side effects during the first 1-4 weeks.If you are outside that time period then I would be concerned about another problem or whether Atripla is a good fit for you. The efavirenz is usually the culprit for symptoms like you describe. KH

magnetic turned poz
side affects