Mucus after anal sex

I had unprotected anal sex with someone I know. I think maybe weeks later I noticed white mucus in my bowel. Could this be a symptom of AIDS/HIV?

Response from Dr. Conway

As you know, anal sex carries the highest risk for HIV transmission of all forms of sexual contact. Many other infections, such as syphilis, gonorrhea or CMV, are also transmitted by this means, and are actually much easier to catch. This is what you might have, and you need to be checked out for this. If you did get this, it would also make HIV easier to catch, which makes HIV testing all the more important for you to get.

joint noise
Doctor, are my tests sufficient?