Oct 10, 2007
I have swollen lymph nodes in my chin and chest area where i had a kung removed it is not painful.What could be causing such an action. I have a cd4 of 280 that was 360 and my viral load is undectable.
Response from Dr. Henry
Local inflammation from a variety of conditions from the head/neck/chest can cause enlargement of regional lymph nodes. HIV per se when under good chronic control with antiretroviral medications only occasionally causes acute lymph node swelling. Your HIV specliast shown exam the nodes in questions and the surrounding anatomic areas to determine what further work-up (if any) might be recommended. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bloody Nose After Licking Rectum Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Sex With Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Testicles After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.