Oct 5, 2007
CAN AN HIV PERSON GET MRSA FROM A BURN THEY GOT FROM THE KITCHEN?
Response from Dr. Henry
A burn would could get secondarily infected (contaminated) with MRSA-unlikely but possible to be infected with MRSA immediately. KH
Atripla & Grapefruit Juice - Side Effects
- Itchy Rash After Performing Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Tongue After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Emotional Effects Of Stds
- Frequent Watery Vaginal Discharge With Bad Odor
- What Kinds Of Infections Could Cause A Brown Discharge?
- Can Seroconversion Take Place After 10 Weeks?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.