Oct 5, 2007
CAN AN HIV PERSON GET MRSA FROM A BURN THEY GOT FROM THE KITCHEN?
Response from Dr. Henry
A burn would could get secondarily infected (contaminated) with MRSA-unlikely but possible to be infected with MRSA immediately. KH
Atripla & Grapefruit Juice - Side Effects
- Itchy Skin After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- How Do Lesbians Protect Themselves From Stds?
- How Long Does Hpv Last In The Immune System?
- How Long Does It Take For The Results Of A Hepatitis B Test?
- Getting Hiv From Being Fingered In The Butt
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.