Oct 5, 2007
CAN AN HIV PERSON GET MRSA FROM A BURN THEY GOT FROM THE KITCHEN?
Response from Dr. Henry
A burn would could get secondarily infected (contaminated) with MRSA-unlikely but possible to be infected with MRSA immediately. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Std Irritation Inside Penis Treatment
- The Symptoms Of Stomach Pain And Hot Flashes
- What Does A Lot Of Clear Vaginal Discharge Mean?
- What Kind Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat?
- Dog Blood And Hiv Infection From Dogs?
- Life Expectancy Of Hiv Postive Person Without Medication
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.