lipodystrophy and wasting
Oct 3, 2007
Recently diagnosed poz (neg last year), noticed that lipodystophy and wasting forum is inactive here...is this because the meds no longer cause this problem?
Response from Dr. Henry
Many HIV-lipodystrophy related questions are now directed to this forum. I don't make any decision about what forums are available/supported. In my own practice I am seeing less and less lipodytrophy as I have shifted any from using thymidine analogue reverse transcriptase inhibitors (D4T and AZT). KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get Hiv If Both Of You Are Virgins?
- Hiv Rapid Antibody Test At Week 10
- Is Running Chronic Low-grade Fever A Symptom Of Hiv?
- Hiv Concentration In Body Fluids
- Can You Have Sex With Someone Who Has Hiv And Not Catch It?
- Ethical Issues On Improper Disclosure Of Protected Health Information On Patients With Hiv Or Aids
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.