Norvir again!

Sorry to get back to you Dr Henry on this. What would be the consequences to me side effects etc appart from the product being compromised. Would you advise me to continue to take the drug if I have no other suply?

Sorry this doesn't link to the earlier question so I have to take a guess that you might be referring to overheated tablets? Patients generally have not experienced any new side effects from unrefrigerated or over heated tablets that I am aware of other than the concern about decreased potency of the actual ritonavir. KH

sideeffects
hiv+ and hiv- prevention