Sep 27, 2007
Sorry to get back to you Dr Henry on this. What would be the consequences to me side effects etc appart from the product being compromised. Would you advise me to continue to take the drug if I have no other suply?
Response from Dr. Henry
Sorry this doesn't link to the earlier question so I have to take a guess that you might be referring to overheated tablets? Patients generally have not experienced any new side effects from unrefrigerated or over heated tablets that I am aware of other than the concern about decreased potency of the actual ritonavir. KH
hiv+ and hiv- prevention
- Diet To Increase Cd4
- How Long Does Diarrhea Last In The Beginning Stage Of Hiv?
- What Astrological Signs Contract The Aids Virus Most?
- Ethical Issues On Improper Disclosure Of Protected Health Information On Patients With Hiv Or Aids
- Does Hiv Infect Human White Blood Cells?
- What Are The Consequences Of Hiv Infection?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.