|need doctor in ft. lauderdale and chicago
Sep 27, 2007
I need the best hiv/aids specialist in ft. lauderdale and chicago. money and insurance no problem. I need one who is up on all the new treatments. can u help?
Response from Dr. Henry
I recommend contacting a good HIV community based organzation in the city you are locating to and asking for their personal opinion about a good HIV specialist who gets good reviews for knowledge, accessability, and manner.
The American Academy of HIV Medicine website www.aahivm.org has a provider finder link:
that can be useful to get some names.
Pimples a reaction to change in meds regimen?
Herpes Outbreak & HIV
- Chills After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Headache After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Tongue After Cunilingus Worried I Have HIV
- Can Thrush Cause A Metallic Taste In Your Mouth?
- How Long Until Std Test Results Come Back?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.