Sep 26, 2007
Hi my name is Manny and I been H.I.v since 2000 im been taking medicine since 2005 recently I notice a rash on my torso and very dry sking (dark)around my neck the skin looks really dry and it feels like sun burn. can you please help me?
| Response from Dr. Henry
Difficult to offer any specific help without a full history and examination. Some HIV medications can cause some skin pigment changes. Skin problems are very common in the gerneral population and perhaps even more common in HIV+ persons so sorting out a cause and effect can be a challenge in many situations. I often seek help from a dermatologist to help me sort out rashes in my patients. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore Throat After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Having Oral Sex?
- Does Antihistamine Help Atrophic Vaginitis?
- How Long Do You Have To Wait To Have Sex After Using Premarin Vaginal Cream?
- Are Little Bumps On The Head Of The Penis A Sign Of Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.