|HIV and dental implant
Sep 26, 2007
what is the protocol for getting dental implants for an hiv patient
| Response from Dr. Henry
Generally the dentist/oral surgeon recommending dental implants and offering to do the procedure would get medical clearance from the patient's primary care doctor/HIV specialist. Payment is often a sticking point since often not covered by dental insurance and can be a major obstacle. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Tingling In Feet An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Ear Infection After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.