|HIV and dental implant
Sep 26, 2007
what is the protocol for getting dental implants for an hiv patient
Response from Dr. Henry
Generally the dentist/oral surgeon recommending dental implants and offering to do the procedure would get medical clearance from the patient's primary care doctor/HIV specialist. Payment is often a sticking point since often not covered by dental insurance and can be a major obstacle. KH
Info on AIDS Dementia and End Stage AIDS
hives and HIV
- What To Take To Suppress Genital Herpes?
- What Systems Of The Body Do Shingles Affect?
- What Precautions To Take For Syphilis At Home?
- What Is The Difference Between Shingles And Herpes?
- What Can You Do To Make A Person More Comfortable Who Has Shingles?
- What Are The Consequences Of Untreated Bacterial Vaginitis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.