|lexapro and creatine
Sep 24, 2007
my son just started taking invega in am and lexapro at night. he is also taking creatine. can this be harmful? thank you
Response from Dr. Henry
The web forum is exclusively for the discussion of the side effects of HIV therapy. What is your son's HIV status and which HIV meds is he taking?
Hair Loss & Iron deficiency
Done wiht all the PILLS
- Will Hpv Genital Wart Be Detected In A Pap Smear?
- Will A Herpes Outbreak Go Away Without Medication?
- When You Have Genital Herpes How Often Will I Break Out?
- What Do Genital Warts Look Like In Early Stages?
- Could Very Small Bumps Be Genital Warts
- Is Uti Medication The Same As Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.