Lipodissolve and HIV

I would like to use lipodissolve on my neck and chin area. I have had liposuction, but it seems to be coming back. Is this a safe alternative?

Response from Dr. Conway

This is a relatively new approach to lipodystophy. It involves injecting a substance (principally phosphatidylcholine) into the subcutaneous area to "dissolve" fat cells. It is widely use in the field of cosmetic imporvement for about 5 years. There are no hard data on how many injections are needed or how they should be applied in the field of HIV-associated fat accumulation. In fact, the FDA has just approved a clinical trial to be done to address these and other issues. The procedure appears to be safe when and where it has been used, we just have no idea if it will work in the setting you wish to use it. We need to await the results of the clinical trial that is just being planned to get these answers.

ND diag. intestinal candida...
can't swallow