mucus

Is postnasal drip an HIV symptom? I've been feeling a lot more mucus in the back of my throat and my nose gets conjested very often. Also, every morning when I wake up I have this feeling of lightheadness.

Response from Dr. Conway

The symptoms you describe are certainly not typical of HIV infection. In the absence of any high risk exposure to HIV, it would not even prompt me to order an HIV test on a person. This being said, symptoms or not, if you have had a possible exposure to HIV in the past and you do not know your infection status, I would strongly recommend that you go ahead and get a test done to find out for sure.

Atripla/Severe Muscle Pain
Re:She is + but loves me and I do too