skinny legs...plz anwser
Apr 12, 2001
I have lost most if not all the fat in my legs they look like "bird legs" and are very veiny like ropes. I execersise as much as possible. I was wondering since the weight gained in takeing Magace is mostly fat not muscle, do you think that would help ?
Response from Dr. Boyle
Unfortunately, no. Some of my patients have tried it and it exacerbated their abdominal fat gain without doing anything for their peripheral wasting. Read other posts for some suggestions for things that might be worth a try. BB
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute Do I Need To Get Tested For AIDS
- Can U Get HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Itchy Skin After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Ejaculation After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.