IMOD

Any news or information about the IMOD? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IMOD

Response from Dr. Conway

This is an immune modulator of Iranian/Russian origin that has been around for 5 years or more. It has a nice website at imodaids.com. The mechanism of action is not clear. It has been tested in a few dozen people and may possibly increase the CD4 count over 12 weeks of observation. There are many, many similar products out there. My view is that until rigorous, large phase 3 controlled clinical trials are done with adequate long-term follow-up, we need to be very cautious in our interpretation of this compound, whatever it might be.

HAART and Weight Gain
Dr Brian ? Please let me know