Sep 8, 2007
I am HIV positive and my fiance is negative, we are planning to have a baby, how can we do it without infecting him?
Response from Dr. Conway
This is a very difficult question.If you are a positive male, there is sperm washing. Read through the materials here: http://www.thebody.com/index/whatis/women_pregnancy.html
ALso read this http://www.thebody.com/hivmonth/thismonth0707.html
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Currently It Is Estimated That The Longest Time Between Hiv Infection And Onset Of Symptoms Is About How Many Years
- Can A Person With Hiv Can Become A Nurse?
- Can You Kiss A Hepatitis B Carrier?
- I Just Got Treated For Chlamydia Can I Have Hiv
- What Is Hepatitis Non Reactive?
- Lemon Skin Cure And Hiv
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.