Unprotected Oral Sex ?

Yesterday I spent the night with a Chinese girl (prostitute) and she did a blowjob on me and after 2 minutes she felt blood in her mouth. We didn't know where it was coming from. I didn't ejaculate. I stopped everything and cleaned my penis and wemt back to my home. If the blood was coming from my penis and she had HIV, can it be transmitted through her saliva? If the blood was coming from her and she had HIV is can be transmitted? I want to know what's the Probability to get the HIV in each situation. When I must check my blood?

Response from Dr. Conway

The risk of HIV transmission from oral sex is quite low, less than 0.1%. If you are not infected and the blood came from your penis, it would not really be possible for her to transmit HIV to you from her saliva. If she were infected and you contacted her blood, there would be some risk of transmission, but you reduced this greatly by pulling out and washing your penis immediately. You should get an HIV test nowto make sure you are not already infected, and again in 3 months to make sure that you did not get HIV from this contact.

Low Potassium
Cancer from PEP ?