What to do??

Dear Doctor, I wrore you but haven't received answer as far. Year and a half ago I had sexual intercourse with unknown girl. After that intercourse I started to have higher body temp 37,5 for 6 weeks constantly and up today I have higher body temp very often without any reason, I have white tongue (candida albicans diagnosed), I sweat very severly (my clothes became completely wet), had sore throat for over 6 months (no antibiotics and other meds could relieve it), had brain fog, I'm extremally tired and sleepy all the time, have strange problems with my sight. I did a few antibidy tests (the last one year after exposure), few PCR RNA- all of them negative. I checked cd4 count it was 549 two months after exposure and 1089 one year after. I still don't feel well, still have symptoms that make my life very difficult. What should I do? I must add that I checked all of the diseases that I could imagine and the results were negative. Please help me, what can I do to figure out whats going on with me??

Regards, Edward

Response from Dr. Conway

I think HIV infection has been conclusively ruled out. Your cellular immune system, as measured by your CD4 count, seems fine. It is not possible for you to be having all of the symptoms you describe and have them be caused by HIV infection and still have a normal CD4 count. HIV does not make you sick on its own. It first causes your CD4 count to decrease and, as a result of that, you develop symptoms linked to your weakened immune system. You need to understand this and move on, and work with your doctor and other specialists (perhaps specialists in infectious diseases or immunology) to figure out what is causing the illness you have developed.

Living a Miserable life Pls Help!!!!
Low Potassium