Living a Miserable life Pls Help!!!!

Dear Doc, I had a protected sexual encounter with a sex worker about 75-80 days back, during vaginal sex and both condoms intact. I had premature ejaculation and my semen was oozing out of the end of the condom. I am not sure that my semen would have come in contact the vaginal secretions of the lady. Now after 75-80 days I got tested through Elisa and the result came back negative and for the past 5 days I am experiencing a little pain in my calf muscles, fatigue, fever at 99 degrees throughout the day and when night falls the fever disappears and the pain in my calf muscles reduces. Do these illness have anything to do with HIV symptoms? Doctor please help me I very worried and keep on thinking about this only this is the second time I am writing to you.

Response from Dr. Conway

The contact you describe is extremely low risk (female to male transmission in the setting of protected intercourse). The risk f transmission was much less than 1/1000 to start with. With a negative antibody test at almost 3 months after the fact, I would think that this is conclusive and that you are not infected with HIV. As for the recent symptoms, this is not at all suggestive of acute HIV infection (although, as I have said on this forum many times before, acute HIV infection is often associated with no symptoms at all). I would add that, most times, if there are symptoms, they would occur within 4-6 weeks of the exposure.

artefill
What to do??