HIV/BROKEN CONDOM

I recently had PROTECTED sex with another male. I was on the receiving end and prior to sexual intercourse, I asked him his status. He told me he didn't have any diseases. In the middle of intercourse, the condom broke, I'm not sure which part broke, but he pulled out as soon as it broke (probably a 5 second reflex). He strapped up again and we finished. I freaked afterwards, remembering that the condom broke. I guess like 4 weeks later, I had a fever of 106 degrees for 2 days. I've read up on the symptoms and whatnot and I've been TERRIFIED since reading them. I've only experienced a fever, but I'm like so worried I'm getting constipated, and I've been having heart palpitations. I'm getting checked sometime this week with the rapid test. I guess my question is, 1. If a condom breaks in the middle of intercourse, how likely is it that I could contract HIV assuming he was HIV positive? 2. Is it possible that I am stressing over a situation where I had sex with a guy assuming he was negative, the condom broke, I got a fever and after reading symptoms I'm convinced that I've contracted HIV?

Response from Dr. Conway

Receptive anal intercourse is the most risky behavior there is for transmission of HIV infection. The risk without a condom being used may be as high as 3% (if your partner was infected)...If the condom broke at any stage of the contact, it is safest to consider this encounter as unprotected sex. It is important that you get tested now and again 3 months after the possible exposure. In the meantime, your doctor may want to do other tests to make sure you are not in the window period where we can detect HIV itself but not the antibodies that are measured by the standard test. Given the possible severity of the exposure, I would get on this...but understanding that HIV is much easier to treat (and with better results of treatment) than it was in the past.

ISENTRESS
lymp nodes or what?